2018 Best Compliance Practices ForumOctober 15 - 16, 2018: Ritz Carlton Pentagon City, Arlington VA
The 2018 Healthcare Best Compliance Practices Forum will be held October 15 – 16 at the Ritz Carlton Pentagon City hotel in Arlington, VA (DC Metro Area).
Over the course of this annual two-day event, all winners of Healthcare Compliance Best Practices, as selected by the Trust’s Committee of working compliance officers, will present their winning practices to those in attendance. Presentations of Healthcare Compliance Best Practices are supplemented by a distinguished faculty of government and sector compliance experts.
In addition, all compliance professionals who have achieved CCP or CCE certification or recertification will be recognized at the end of the first day. The Forum is also the venue where the Fellows of the Health Ethics Trust are announced.
While 2018 Best Practice Award winners and speakers are being determined, here are some highlights from the outstanding 2017 program.
2017 Confirmed and Invited Faculty Include:
- Marti Arvin, Vice President of Audit Strategy, CynergisTek
- Jason Bell, Special Agent, Office of Inspector General
- Greg Gesterling, Contract Compliance Officer, CMS
- Andrew Grosso, Principal Attorney, Andrew Grosso and Associates
- Joseph Keillor, Senior Associate, Norton Rose Fulbright
- Susan Lynch, Senior Counsel for Elder Justice, DOJ
- Kirk Ogrosky, Partner, Arnold & Porter
- Iliana Peters, Senior Advisor for HIPAA Compliance and Enforcement, HHS OCR
- Robert Zink, Principal Attorney Healthcare Matters, DOJ
As always, presenters include 2017 Best Practice Award Winners.
Individual guest room reservations can be made at the Ritz Carlton can be made at a negotiated rate of $254/night. To make a reservation, copy and paste this link, https://goo.gl/1H7agG or call the Ritz Carlton directly at 1-800-241-3333 and reference Group Name: Best Compliance Practices Forum. The cut-off date for guaranteed reservations at the group rate is Monday, September 24, 2018 at 5:00 PM ET.
1250 S Hayes St, Arlington, VA 22202
The Health Ethics Trust sponsors the Forum which allows us to offer it as our lowest tuition course of the year. The intention is to allow the widest possible group of compliance professionals to attend. To make registration more affordable, we have added many new options to suit your individual needs.
- Government / Academic: $645
- HET Member: $695
- Non-members: $995
Tuition Plus Membership:
- Tuition plus one year individual membership: $895
- Basic organizational membership: $1,300; includes 1 free tuition; any number of employees of member organization may attend at member rate (new members only).
- Premium organizational membership:$2,600; includes 3 free tuitions; any number of employees of member organization may attend at member rate (new members only).
How to Register
Click the button below to purchase your tuition in HET’s store, which allows you to securely pay for your tuition by check or credit card. Or, email your completed registration form to email@example.com. You can also fax your completed registration form to 571-551-6080. Enrollments accepted in the order they are received.