2021 Best Compliance Practices ForumOctober 21 - 22, 2021 : Online
The 2021 Healthcare Best Compliance Practices Forum will be held October 21 - 22, 2021 Online
Over the course of this annual two-day event, all winners of Healthcare Compliance Best Practices, as selected by the Trust’s Committee of working compliance officers, will present their winning practices to those in attendance. Presentations of Healthcare Compliance Best Practices are supplemented by a distinguished faculty of government and sector compliance experts.
In addition, all compliance professionals who have achieved CCP or CCE certification or recertification will be recognized at the end of the first day. The Forum is also the venue where the Fellows of the Health Ethics Trust are announced.
Who Has the Best Compliance Practices?
For 26 years, Health Ethics Trust has showcased the best compliance practices of leaders – from all sectors of healthcare including providers, health plans, pharma, device companies and government contractors.
Ten to twelve Best Practices will be selected from all submissions nationally. Best Practices are selected by a panel of senior compliance professionals who review all submissions received by the Health Ethics Trust and select practices that are exceptional judged by current compliance program standards. All practices are presented in an accessible form and are available to attendees.
2020’s Award Winners include:
- Third Party Compliance Oversight – BCBS Michigan
- International Compliance Program – H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute, Inc.
- Integrity During The Pandemic – Veteran’s Health Administration
- Navigator Program Compliance Analyzer Tool – GuideWell Source
- Building A Culture of Compliance – Waud Capital
- Management Certification Tool – Health Care Service Corporation
- Implementation of a Physical Compliance Performance Metrics – Baylor, Scott and White
- Privacy Committee – WPS Health Solutions
2021 Confirmed and Invited Faculty
While 2021 Best Practice Award winners and speakers are being determined, here are some highlights from the outstanding 2020 program.
- A.G. (Alec) Alexander – Deputy Administrator, CMS
- Lynn Barrett – Barrett Law
- Tom Lubben – Cheif Compliance Officer, HCSC
- Kirk Ogrosky – Partner, Arnold & Palmer
- Megan Engel – Associate, Reed Smith
- John Lawrence – K&L Gates
- Leah Richardson – K&L Gates
- Mike Walker – Health Ethics Trust
- Tamar Terzian – OIG HHS
- Ingrid Brentzel – CMS HHS
- Andrew Lu – ReedSmith
- Sally Malloy – U.S. Department of Justice
- Somersette Black – Blue Cross Blue Shield Michigan
- Leslie Boles – Waud Capital
The Health Ethics Trust sponsors the Forum which allows us to offer it as our lowest tuition course of the year. The intention is to allow the widest possible group of compliance professionals to attend. To make registration more affordable, we have added many new options to suit your individual needs.
- Government / Academic: $645
- HET Member: $695
- Non-members: $995
Tuition Plus Membership:
- Tuition plus one year individual membership: $895
- Basic organizational membership: +$1,300; includes 1 free tuition; any number of employees of member organization may attend at member rate (new members only).
How to Register
Click the button below to purchase your tuition in HET’s store, which allows you to securely pay for your tuition by check or credit card. Or, email your completed registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. You can also fax your completed registration form to 571-551-6080. Enrollments accepted in the order they are received.