2020 Best Compliance Practices ForumOctober 19 - 20, 2020 : Online
The 2020 Healthcare Best Compliance Practices Forum will be held October 19 - 20, 2020 Online
Over the course of this annual two-day event, all winners of Healthcare Compliance Best Practices, as selected by the Trust’s Committee of working compliance officers, will present their winning practices to those in attendance. Presentations of Healthcare Compliance Best Practices are supplemented by a distinguished faculty of government and sector compliance experts.
In addition, all compliance professionals who have achieved CCP or CCE certification or recertification will be recognized at the end of the first day. The Forum is also the venue where the Fellows of the Health Ethics Trust are announced.
Who Has the Best Compliance Practices?
For 25 years, Health Ethics Trust has showcased the best compliance practices of leaders – from all sectors of healthcare including providers, health plans, pharma, device companies and government contractors.
Ten to twelve Best Practices will be selected from all submissions nationally. Best Practices are selected by a panel of senior compliance professionals who review all submissions received by the Health Ethics Trust and select practices that are exceptional judged by current compliance program standards. All practices are presented in an accessible form and are available to attendees.
2020’s Nominated Best Practices include:
- Third Party Compliance Oversight – Blue Cross Blue Shield Michigan
- International Compliance Officer – Moffitt Cancer Research
- Integrity During The Pandemic – Veteran’s Health Administration
- Navigator Program Compliance Analyzer Tool – GuideWell Source
- Building A Culture of Collaboration – Waud Capital
- Health Care Service Corporation Management Certification Tool Kit – HCSC
2019 Confirmed and Invited Faculty
In 2020, the faculty includes:
- Leah D’Aurora Richardson and John Lawrence – K&L Gates
- Chris Kelley and Somersette Black – Blue Cross Blue Shield Michigan
- Donnetta Horseman – Moffitt Cancer Research
- Matthew Tuchow, Pamela Bennett, Tracy Davis Bradley – Veteran’s Health Administration
- Tom Lubben – Health Care Service Corporation
- Sally Malloy – US Department of Justice
- Kirk Orgrosky – Arnold & Porter
- Thomas Anderson – GuideWell Source
- Megan Engel and Andrew Lu – ReedSmith, LLP
- Andrew Grosso – Andrew Grosso and Associates
- Melanie Sponholz and Leslie Boles – Waud Capital
- Patti Gedminas – HCSC
- Lynn Barrett – Barrett Law
- Tamar Terzian – OIG/OCIG
- Alec Alexander – CMS Center for Program Integrity
- Susan Lynch – Senior Counsel for Elder Justice – U.S. Department of Justice
The Health Ethics Trust sponsors the Forum which allows us to offer it as our lowest tuition course of the year. The intention is to allow the widest possible group of compliance professionals to attend. To make registration more affordable, we have added many new options to suit your individual needs.
- Government / Academic: $645
- HET Member: $695
- Non-members: $995
Tuition Plus Membership:
- Tuition plus one year individual membership: $895
- Basic organizational membership: +$1,300; includes 1 free tuition; any number of employees of member organization may attend at member rate (new members only).
How to Register
Click the button below to purchase your tuition in HET’s store, which allows you to securely pay for your tuition by check or credit card. Or, email your completed registration form to email@example.com. You can also fax your completed registration form to 571-551-6080. Enrollments accepted in the order they are received.